Get 10 Free Licenses With Our Teaching Partnership
Prepare your engineering undergraduate and graduate students for
their real-world careers with CFD mesh generation software used by
engineering professionals around the world - Pointwise and Gridgen -
and do it for free. The Pointwise Teaching Partnership Program gives
you 10 free licenses for use in your class.
- Students gain experience with CFD software that prepares them for
their careers after graduation.
- At no extra cost, licenses are available for use in a class or lab
- The software is fully supported and documented and not limited in
any way - just like the full professional version.
- You receive the training materials including sample files we use
to teach our customers.
- Apply by sending us a short summary (200 words or less) of how your
students will be using Pointwise/Gridgen software and what applications
you will be working on.
- Send us a teaching license certification letter.
- Share with us a success story: a written report of at least 500 words
and at least one image showing a Pointwise/Gridgen mesh or flow solution
around a Pointwise/Gridgen-generated model.
- Must be a recognized academic institution.
- Must have two current annual Gridgen/Pointwise academic licenses or
two current perpetual licenses with current maintenance.
- Must use the licenses exclusively for a class or lab and not for
For all the details, see
"The undergraduate students picked up the Pointwise code very quickly
and easily. The user interface is so intuitive and 'familiar' that
neophyte CFDers were quickly building high quality grids."
--Dr. Jed Marquart, Ohio Northern University
"It is my opinion that students should be taught to use grid
generators that are compatible with all major flow solvers. Gridgen and
Pointwise offer this important compatibility. I would like to continiue
as a Pointwise Teaching Partner and use Gridgen in my Vehicle
Aerodynamics and Computational Aeronautical Fluid Dynamics
--Dr. William Engblom, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
◀ Previous Article
Next Article ▶