Pointwise V18.0 R2 now uses RLM, the Reprise License Manager. All customers will need to obtain a new license and perform a complete download and install of RLM and Pointwise before using V18.0 R2. For more information about the transition to RLM, please check our most frequently asked questions on our Get Help page.
1. Download Pointwise.
2. Install Pointwise.
- Run the Pointwise installer.
- IMPORTANT: Install Pointwise as Administrator/root on Windows machines.
- Accept the Right-to-Use license and use all defaults for the
- Pointwise should launch after you click Finish.
- If Pointwise cannot find an RLM license server, the Pointwise License Wizard will appear.
- If you have an Activation Key, select Specify an Activation Key and enter your Key.
- If you would like to use an existing license server, select Specify a License Server and enter the name of your server.
3. Have Questions?
- Look at our installation help webpage for instructions on other installation setups.
- Check our Get Help webpage for answers to common questions and troubleshooting tips.
- Contact Pointwise's technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and 800-4PT-WISE.
The terms of the agreement under which you may acquire the
right to use the software include the "Right To Use License"
attached hereto or accompanying the software. Your purchase, license,
receipt, or use of the software constitutes your acceptance of all
the "Right To Use License". Please read the Right To Use License.