Fidelity Pointwise supports the most popular desktop workstations in use today by CAE engineers. The application supports each platform's native look-and-feel and
provides 3-D graphics through the OpenGL industry standard. Fidelity Pointwise's native project file is portable across all supported platforms.
Note: Fidelity Pointwise is supported in 64-bit on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Requirements for All Platforms
These are the minimum requirements common to all supported platforms:
- At least 16 GB RAM (64 GB recommended)
- At least 2 GB disk space (512 GB recommended)
- Ethernet card
- OpenGL compatible monitor with at least 1280x1024 screen resolution (up to 4K)
- Dedicated professional graphics card supporting 3D hardware-accelerated OpenGL and 24-bit RGB double-buffering
- Up-to-date graphics card drivers